Things I'm grateful for....

This is a bit of a different blog post from me but something which I've been thinking a lot about lately.  Since my mum passed away in early March, I've been tweeting things that I've been grateful for on occasional days.  I'm surprised by how this simple 'exercise' has really helped me.  It has been a good way for me to ground myself and concentrate on something positive that has happened in my life recently and to use that as the focus for my day.  There is no formula to grief.  It can really hit you at any time of the day, a familiar sight, something someone says, a triggered thought are reminders of what you've lost.  At such times, thinking about the thing that I am grateful for at this time, has really 'anchored' my thoughts.























Let me know what you're grateful for!

Mx



Comments

Popular Posts